Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I admit defeat

on keeping up with blogging about the 30 day challenge.  THings have gotten very hectic in my life so I haven't had a lot of time, when I get some more time I will blog more here about different changes happening!!

For now Happy Holidays everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I too, My basement bootcamp kinda died but with it being so close to the holidays i decided who cares since I am just gonna eat lots of foods I shouldn't be eating anyways! i got a couple of jillian michaels dvd's i am looking forward to trying out in the new year!

    happy holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete