Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am SO FRUSTRATED

I don't even know how to express the level and intensity of my frustration right now.  I admitted defeat last month for my 30 day challenge but that in no way meant that I was giving up on my goals to develop a healthier lifestyle.  I snacked a bit during the holidays but not in excess.  I ate a little more while I was on holiday but I also walked and moved around so much more.  So why is my scale mocking me??  It says that I haven't maintained my weight, I haven't lost anything, in fact I am heavier now then I have been since I was pregnant.  I have never been this weight. 

So two things could possibly explain this situation.  1. my scale is wrong, and so are the other scales I sat on during my holiday.  2. I have built muscle and I am at the point where I have gained muscle mass and very shortly I am going to have a huge weight loss as the fat starts falling off.

Ok so maybe two is a wishful thinking type thought, but it could be possible..... because I know that  I have not ate over 28000 extra calories over the last two weeks to have constituted this weight gain.  And that's 28000 extra calories over what I need to eat to burn off through the day.  So if I am not going to loss any weight and just gain the weight no matter what I do, why do I bother??  Well I bother because I have a goal, and I know I can reach it, I just have to get back onto a schedule so we will see what happens in a months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment