Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30 day challenge day 11

What are your problem areas that you feel need to be worked on the most?


When I think of my "problem areas" does my whole body count??  No ok well let's be specific, because I honestly don't hate all parts of my body and my body as a whole when in shape is very pleasing. 

So problem area number on would be my abs.  I always find them to be flabby, which may be why I am obsessed, and i do mean obsessed, with ab workouts.  I love doing them and I push myself hard on any ab exercise.  I don't know why, but I always seem to see great results when I do ab exercises and I see them quickly, I don't have to wait as long to see results in the ab area as my other problem areas.

Problem area number two are my thighs.  The thighs as a whole are too large and jiggly.  I would love for them to be more toned.  I would love to not have that tight thigh look in pants with every pair of pants I own even the straight leg and wide leg trousers.

Problem area number three would be my upper arms.  They aren't really a bad problem area I just feel like they are wider than they need to be.  I want to tone them and have them shrink a couple inches really.  Then life would be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment