Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30 day Challenge Day 9

Holidays can be very detrimental to exercising and dieting, what is your plan to get through the holidays without jeopardizing your routine?


I do have a plan... and its a good plan, but I lost it lol.  Just kidding.  I think I am going to use moderation as my key. I cannot just snack on food because it's the holidays and I have to continue being physically active.  I am going to do my exercising and my healthy eating every day.  I am going  to set mini goals for myself, one for each day.  They will be goals like, eat a veggie snack instead of chips.  Or have an apple instead of a chocolate snack.  Depending on my craving as well.  But then after the 6th day I will reward myself and allow myself to have 250 g of a salty or sweet snack.  Maybe a popcorn ball. 
 
As for the rest of the food, this year it should be easy to not gorge myself on food as we aren't really doing a big Christmas celebration because we are all trying to save for the Wedding.  And with walking down in Vegas I plan to shed a few pounds that way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment