Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Day challenger Update

I sit here stuck on how to write this entry.  I will be disclosing some rather personal facts here and that is hard to do.  I am not proud of the facts that I am going to share and because people read this blog I am hesitant to disclose all the figures I recorded today.  But if I can't be honest here then I can't be honest anywhere.  I am not sure who all reads my blog, but if they are not happy with what they see then they can just not read my blog.  I am not doing this because I am in the best shape of my life, so obviously my weight and measurements won't show me as a svelte fitness guru.

So without further ado, here goes.  My weight when I started this challenge 7 days ago was at 195. (gag me the fact that I am close to 200 is enough to make me want to just die of shame, but it is also a good motivator)  Today when I weighed myself I was at 192.  Now that might not seem like much but in 7 days that is 3 pounds lost.  THREE!!! I am excited about that, but I know weight fluctuates so I won't be put off if next time I take my measurements I am not as low in the weight scale as I wish I were.  For my measurements, I did from Bust to ankles.  Bust was 41, Chest was 34 Waist was 35 hips were 43.5 butt was 44, Thighs were 26, calves were 15.5 and my ankles were 10. So not too bad really.  I don't know what I was 7 days ago because I put off measuring myself but now I have a place to make more comparisons.

I also did Jillian Michaels DVD today.  It was a great workout, it was the Fat burning metabolism boost DVD.  I felt like I was going to die, but it is going to become my Bootcamp work out DVD for the evenings from now on.  So here we go, 23 days left what will the final results show??

No comments:

Post a Comment