Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

30 Day Challenge Day 17

Challenge Day!!!!
Add 15 minutes of exercising to each day you work out.

This is what I call my commercial break exercising. For those of us with PVR choose one 60 minute show a week that you usually PVR and watch it during it's regular scheduled time. The challenge is to do 2 different exercises each commercial break.  It's not much but it will add 15 minutes of exercising to your day. 
I will be running the program like this.
first break : Cardio jogging in place
                  Strength: arms bicep curls
second break: Cardio: punching
                      Strength: arms tricep exercise
third break: Cardio: jump rope
                   Strength: squats
Fourth Break: cardio: cross country skiing
                     Strength lunges
Fifth break: Cardio: high knees
                  Strength: push ups
Sixth break: Cool Down Stretching
If all commercial breaks are 3 minutes in length that means you would spend a minute and a half on each exercise then switch.  It's not an exact science but it would make watching commercials more enjoyable :D

No comments:

Post a Comment