Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

30 day Challenge Day 8

When do you exercise???

I usually exercise in the afternoon, after work or in the early evening after work. I would love to be exercising in the morning but then I would have to get up in the middle of the night in order to exercise.  Seriously, I get up at 5 or 5:30 to get ready for work so if I were to get up to exercise I would have to be up by 4 and that's just crazy talk. So I have been exercising in the afternoons and early evenings and I will continue to do this.  I will win my Biggest Loser Competitions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment