Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30day challenge day 12

What areas of your body to you like the best?


 I <3 certain areas of my body.  I most certainly do, I know in my last post I jested that I did not like my body and that it was all a problem area but that's not actually true.  I do have at least three areas of my body that I <3. 
Number 1: I love my curvy shape.  I really do, and I think that that is a part of my body.  For a long time I did not like my shape as a whole package, but I do now.  I love all the curves it has to offer and now I just want to make those curves a little more compact. 

Number 2: I love my calves and ankles.  I throw them in together because really I think they are a package deal.  I love that I don't have cankles, I love the tapering of my calf into my ankles and I think that when I wear high heels I have great calves that I love to show off. ;)

Number 3: Ok here's where I sound like a man, I love my chest area.  I  do, I can't help it, I think it has something to do with having a curvy shape, you have to embrace what your momma gave you and I do.  So there I said it I love my breasts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment