Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Day challenge day 7

Seven days in what are your results right now. Is there a change in weight, energy or motivation?


So I have successfully blogged about weightloss and stuff for 7 days, but the actual event is not going as planned.  I had my last scheduled work out class last Friday and I am sad.  I now have a month to get things going on my own, to get my own intrinsic motivation built up to be more powerful then my extrinsic motivation.  That is hard in today's society when so many things are dependent on external factors "creating" happiness.  Who knew weight loss would bring about this type of reflection??
 
I can say that after ending my 6 classes on Fridays there has been a change in my cardio and my upper body strength, so I guess there are results but I have to keep going or else they will turn into jelly.  Ok I will post stats tomorrow or later today.... I need to see this chart thing so that I can see that it is real.  Wii Fit here I come again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment