Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Day Challenge day six

What is your reward for sticking to a program?
My reward for sticking to my program is three fold.



1. I will be healthy and happy with my body image


2. I will be able to fit into a fantastic wedding dress and I will look great on the day when I am the center of attention


3. I will be able to fit into all my pre pregnancy clothes and wear a great bikini this summer!!!


Number one is the most important to me, but the superficial numbers 2 and 3 are my biggest motivators... if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment