Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

30 day challenge day 3

What is the start of your fitness challenge. What programs are you using and who is helping you reach your goals?


The start of my fitness challenge is setting goals for myself and making those goals visible to me around my house.  I am still looking for a photo to print off for a visual of what I am trying to reach, but so far no luck. That's what happens when your computer dies out on you.  
 
So I am starting a few 30 Day challenges x2 with a few of my friends.  We are taking 60 days to reach our goal. The winner of the challenge will receive $20 plus their $20 to go towards a new shopping trip to buy a new pair of jeans or some tops.  It's between me and the other person I am just having four of my friends keep me motivated because I want to beat them all.  That way I will get $100 to spend on some new clothes which would be AWESOME!!!
 
So they will help me keep motivated and I am going to get Adrian into this as well.  I am sure that once we start if we work together it will get more comfortable for both of us.  I want to challenge myself.  I need to challenge myself.  And I need to be accountable to myself because really at the end of the day I am the one that will win or lose for myself and it won't affect the other people involved!!!
 
If any one else is interested in keeping motivated by a challenge with me let me know and I can send you the details I am using to help myself out of this weighty mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment