Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Day challenge day 4

What hurdles do you face when trying to change habits like eating and exercising?

The hurdles I seem to face when I am trying to change my eating and exercise habits come from my excuse bag.  I will say I can’t change my diet too much because I have to make supper for three boys that I live with.  But, really, why can’t they change their eating habits for me.  And if I cook it, then they eat it or they make their own.  Little Man isn’t a big hurdle because he is still young, but  I do have to keep his calories up so he can grow into a big guy (I don’t mean fat, I just mean so he doesn’t become a midget lol)  I use my family as an excuse not to exercise as well.  It will be I have to hang out with them or I have to find a sitter and stuff like that, it’s not good but those are my hurdles, although I am fighting those hurdles and trying to make justifications to exercise instead of the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment