Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Swimming and Exercising

On the fast track to getting into shape.  There are so many things that I have been doing to try to lose this baby fat weight.  I am not one of those lucky people who drops weight while breast feeding.  Let me correct that, I did drop weight in the beginning, but as he stopped eating as frequently I stopped dropping the weight and without even realizing it I packed it back on. 

With that being said I have made changes in my life to accommodate my goals to lose weight for the wedding and for my life in general.  Stepping onto the scale and seeing XXX pounds was not a happy time for me.  Now I can say that I have lost 5% of my body weight and I have reached a lose of 26% of my goal weight which means I am well on my way to where I want to be.

The month of November has been incredibly busy.  I have been doing some kind of activity for at least forty minutes each night.  Forty minute swimming classes with Little Man, and then two hours of work out classes Tuesday and Thursday and an hour work out class on Friday.  That leaves my weekends free to spend time with the family doing Family activities.  I don't even miss my television on the nights that I am busy.  I just PVR the shows and watch them on days that I am not working. Which really isn't ideal either but it is what it is.

Now I need to keep this momentum up.  I have a gift card to one to one fitness that I will use during the month of December.  Monday's and Wednesday's would be a great days to go and work out with a personal trainer or just to go work out.  I need the motivation.  I need to post a picture of myself at the weight I want to reach and then just keep envisioning myself at that weight, (put the secret to work).  Then in January when the new look 'n book comes out book myself in for at least three classes and figure out what to do on Monday and Wednesdays.

Well let's hope that by the time December rolls around I will see some actual visible results which will keep me motivated to work out through the holiday season!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for types of work out classes that are fun to participate in ??

No comments:

Post a Comment