Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day One :What are your starting fitness level for you at this moment in time?

My fitness levels at this point in time are mediocre.  I can complete an hour or two or cardiovascular training, I can do weight lifting of weights up to 10 pounds for repeated reps.  I don't get winded climbing up stairs, but I wouldn't say I ma in shape.  If I had to give myself a grade my starting grade during this 30 day challenge I would say I was at a C-. 
My goal for this challenge is to get to a grade of a B.  I don't know what that would entail exactly yet.  But I think it would look like getting my scale down another 6 pounds. It would have me being active on my own and not finding excuses for not going to a work out class, and if I do not go to a workout class I will work out at home instead.  It will also mean getting into a habit that when I go to Vegas I will actually pack work out clothes so I can workout while I am on vacation.
So that's it'... I will post my measurements later, like after I finally take them. hahahah.  I am thinking for this challenge I am going to have to be brutally honest about myself in order for it to get kicked into high gear for changes to be made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment