On my other blog I am doing a thirty day challenge to keep writing on the blog, to fill the blog with stuff that is about me. Some of the blogs are longer and some are shorter but it keeps my writing focused and gives me a goal to keep in mind.
So I have decided that for the next 30 days I must blog, by reporting on different changes I am adding to my life for the different goals I have set. So the most important goal for me right now is the fitness goal. Therefore, I am going to begin that 30 day challenge.
Here is what to expect over the next thirty days. I will be blogging about my thirty day challenge using the Wii programs I have. The first one I will be using is Wii Active, the others I will use are Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus and Jillian Michael's Bootcamp.
1) What are your starting fitness level for you at this moment in time?
2) Where you would like to be in 30 days of consistent exercising and healthy eating?
3) What is the start of your fitness challenge. What programs are you using and who is helping you reach your goals?
4) What hurdles do you face when trying to change habits like eating and exercising?
5) What is your favourite type of exercise program?
6) What is your reward for sticking to a program?
7) Seven days in what are your results right now. Is there a change in weight, energy or motivation?
8) When do you exercise?
9) Holidays can be very detrimental to exercising and dieting, what is your plan to get through the holidays without jeopardizing your routine?
10) Who do you count on when you are making lifestyle changes to support you and encourage you to continue?
11) What are your problem areas that you feel need to be worked on the most?
12) What areas of your body to you like the best?
13) Name and exercise program you have heard of but have never tried that you would like to try and tell us why?
14) Fourteen days in summarize your results again.
15) Half way through have you made changes to your program, if so what are they? Would you like to make changes to your program?
16) What do you do for a warm up?
17) Challenge: It's been 17 days how are the results going? Challenge yourself to add another 15 minutes of exercising to each day you work out. Tell us what it is.
18) What are your favourite seasonal activities that change up your exercising routine?
19) Describe the changes you have made to your diet to help you reach your fitness goals.
20) What is your workout playlist?
21) Less than 10 days to go, summarize your results.
22) What is your cool down routine?
23) What is your least favourite type of exercising?
24) What popular exercising/ dieting programs have you tried or researched? Do they work?
25) What is your ideal weight and are you there?
26) The media bombards us with images of famous people and they criticize them for their weight, what is your opinion on what the "real" people should strive to be? What type of body image do you want for your children if you have any or for younger people in general?
27) Do you watch the Biggest Loser? Why or why not?
28) Have you ever entered into a Biggest Loser competition? Why or why not?
29) How have you felt completing this challenge?
30) Last day summarize your results. What is your next 30 day challenge?
7 years ago