Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge Day 2

Where you would like to be in 30 days of consistent exercising and healthy eating?


So after some careful consideration I have decided that I would like to be in a very differnt mind set in the next thirsty days.  I feel that I am my own worst enemy.  I need to be more active and I need to stop making excuses for my inactivity.  I can be very active but I am easily distracted by television shows or the computer and will use those activities as excuses not to do fitness activities. 
 
So I have decided that I would like to lose a total of 3 inches in the next thirty days.  That would be an all over lose but it would definitely be a start to getting me jumping ahead of my New Years resolution. I have to buy a wedding dress in about a month, and I DO NOT WANT TO BE FAT!!!!
 
So I have decided that I need to do the following and I will keep an checklist for myself to help me reach my thirty day goal of a loss of 3 total inches.  I mean it may be half an inch here a quarter of an inch there but it will be a loss and it will be a start I do not believe that is asking too much.  I have to work out everyday, I can't eat junk food or pop, and I must increase my veggie  and fruit intake. 
 
I will be posting another blog in regards to my journey on information I find.  I was sent an email about eating fruit and it was really interesting so when I get home I will definitely post it here to share with all of you.
 
So far I have 4 girls joining me on a Biggest Loser challenge so this should be very motivating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment