Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The End is Near

So Tuesday is the end of my six week challenge... I know it was supposed to be Wednesday but they moved me and just left me a message about it.  I am not too happy, but I am a little worried.  I don't know that I made the amount of progress I need to win, but I am hoping that I will show a strong finish.  If for nothing else then for myself.  Would the prize help us out, for sure it would, it would help us with our trip and everything, but it won't stop us from going on our trip. 

I know I am down in weight but I am not sure how many more inches I have gone down, I know when Nicole measured me last week I was down quite a bit, but Nicole and Jessica measure differently so it's questionable.  I hope that I can make a strong finish and hopefully win, but if not I am feeling so much better and it will be another two months until we leave for my wedding!!!! 

Omg I am going to look great for my wedding, but still have some toning up to do.  Looks like it will be a busy 8 weeks yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment