Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 1 of 55

So today is Day one.

I have not been very active yet, today, been working in front of the computer because I am trying to finish my study guides and my final exam for next Tuesday.

But the plan for today is to go out for a long walk with lil man.  I think we may go to the library to return some books.  That should take us an hour to get there and back.  Afterwards, we will play in the yard and let lil man run off any energy he has so he will have a long nap.

Tonight I have plans with Krysta to do a Crossfit workout.  It's a short workout but it's a good one that will get our blood pumping and muscles moving.  We will be doing a fifteen minute workout, where for each minute we do that number of pushups, sit-ups and squats.  I am looking forward to it.  Afterwards I think I have earned a chance to sit down and relax for a bit.

Must have balance in life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment