Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 6&7 of 55

Ok so I got a little behind on this whole diary type blogging for my countdown to the wedding.  But I think most weekends will usually be like this so I will just group them together and update on Monday, that will be way easier.

So didn't have a great dieting weekend, but I didn't eat too badly.

I didn't do to much exercising either.  I only played some Kinect with Chandler on Saturday, but I feel I made up for it on Sunday.  I did a whole bunch of yard work on Sunday and I was able to clean up under my deck and do the edging around my yard.

So today is Monday I will update what I am doing in a later blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment