Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Results are in (for me anyways)

Well I had my final weigh in for the six week challenge that I just participated in.  It was a good challenge, the exercise routines were different, the support was great and I had fun.  The only difference was that my trainer no longer looked at my meal plans so I definitely stopped writing down everything I was pass through my lips. 

Therefore, I cheated on my eating a few times.  Ok like two or three times in the last four weeks per week.  Seriously it wasn't a great thing.  But my break down didn't look to bad either.

I lost 7 pounds or weight.  In that weight loss I lost 2% body fat and gained 2% lean muscle.  I ended up losing 8 inches in total from when I started although my mid-measuring said that I had lost even more, but it's just with different people measuring so you have to take the good with the bad. 

I feel good about what I accomplished, and I know I still have some more work to do, but I am enjoying going to the gym.  It's really my only out of the house time I have so I take what I can get.  I am going to continue going to the gym until August for sure, after that I will have to re-evaluate what I am doing since I may not have a job in September and the gym is a little expensive.

However, I am seeing results and I don't feel I am working to exuberantly hard.  Just enough to get my energy up and my weight down.  I am loving it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment