Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 8 of 55

Today was an excellent day!!!

I ate well, not perfectly but I ate well.  Also I did some walking with Lil Man and then I went to the gym where I pounded out my workout. 

I am loving my new workouts, but I do need to do a workout at home to ensure that I am making progress in getting stronger and faster at working out.  Although yesterday we had to run around the outside of the gym 3 times which three months ago was a serious struggle for me.  I am thinking that since it's been over a week of working out I am going to post a dreaded bikini picture so that I can see the comparison in a weeks time.

Hopefully that will be even more incentive for me to work doubly hard this month before the big nuptial trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment