Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Update June 11, 2010

Last Friday I went away on holidays.  I went to Prince Edward Island for five days.  Usually when I go on holidays I go for food and shopping, my two comfort items.  But as I was determined to begin my Lifestyle Lift I was consciencous of what I put into my body.

The food part was taken care of but I didn't do so well on the exercising part.  I did quite a bit of walking, but no real aerobic exercise to get my heart rate up.

Other areas where I struggled were with spending money, I don't think I did to bad.  I spent $400 in total while I was there so that it acceptable, but I could have done without  buying some of the things I bought. 

I stayed on schedule with waking up at the same time and generally going to bed around the same time.  This stayed truen until the night we came home.  Silly time zones and silly planes coming in late at night.  It definitely threw me for a loop and yesterday was a write off. 

Well more later, must go to the other blog to blog about Prince Edward Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment