Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Long Term Goal #1

1.By August 1, 2011 I will be 150-155 pounds in weight, which will put me at roughly a size 8.


Short term Goals:
  1. I will creat an exercise journal and exercise at least 3 times per week recording those exercise times down in the journal.
  2. In four weeks I will have lost 10 pounds and will have completed 540 minutes of exercise.
  3. By October 28, 2010 (one year after the birth of little man) I will have reached my prepregnancy weight and maintained or dropped below it for four weeks.
Here is a chart that I am going to use to help me maintain this goal and Goal #2.  Thanks to Nellie for the idea!!!
Goals: To lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks                    M T W R F S S Total M T W R F S S total


Exercise for twenty to sixty minutes (3 pts)

Not eating junk food (1 point)

Eating 6 servings of fruits or veggies a day ( 1 point)

Not eating after 8pm ( 1 point)
Drinking 6 glasses of water a day (1 point)

Not drinking pop (1 point)


In it's chart form on my computer it looks great, but for this it didn't copy so well.  However, what happens is each day I complete one of these goals I give myself a stamp and total up the points at the end of the week.  It will then give me a visual representation of how well I am doing at maintaining my goals.  Some areas I have to work more dilligently at, but others I am well on my way to perfecting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment