Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Thank you

This is a big THANK YOU to those of you who read and commented on my previous blog.  I am being very diligent in not getting discouraged but it is hard when I feel as if I have been working so hard to lose this extra weight and I am not seeing any results (scale or clothing wise). 

After much consideration and thought I have determined that this is what is going to happen in the next few weeks.  1) I am going to go and see my doctor for a check up and try to figure out with him a healthy plan for me... maybe it will be to keep doing what I am doing and the results will come or maybe there will be something else we will add into my regiment.  2) I am going to become more Calorie aware with my eating.  I believe I am eating healthy but it may be that I am eating too much or still too many calories so that my metabolism is not really kicking in yet.  3) I will not be focused so much on the numbers but I will focus on my energy level, my moods, my fit of clothing, and my ability to challenge myself more in workouts.

If all this fails I will most likely be following a diet plan like Weight Watchers.  I have never been a big fan of diets, however, I do think that Weight Watchers is one of the better ones out there.  They don't give you prescribed meals, but let you eat a certain number of points per day.  So in with changing my lifestyle, this will help me to become more aware of what I am eating and how that eating is effecting things like my weight and moods. 

I have always said that if I have plan I am not stressed, it's when things don't work out or I don't see things working out that I get stressed.  As I have grown though I have learned to sit back, re-evaluate the situation and come up with a new plan to make my goals attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment