Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Routines routines routines

Today marks the beginning of my 21 day "let's make a routine a habit".  I have set myself up with morning and evening routines that I must follow for the next 21 days.  I have certain things I must do when I get up and when I go to bed.  These things include showering, exercising, brushing and flossing, make up breakfast, BCP, just regular stuff really, but things that need to be done.  I have also included in there 15 minutes of me time at night, 15 minutes for me to read or write or both, but just 15 minutes for me to do what I want before going to bed. 

Let's see how the next 21 days go to see if I can turn these routines into habits, that way I will have met another one of my goals.  Soon it will be time to re-evaluate my goals and come up with new goals or restructure the old so I can experience success in these goals.

That budget goal is now going to drive me crazy, but I think I may have it licked.... just got to put some stuff down to paper to work it out and then I think I will have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment