Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 2 to June 15th

For the next six weeks I am going to be on a strict diet and exercise regime. AGAIN!! Yes I have seen results but I want to see more results especially since my wedding in basically in 4 months, less than 4 months.

So no sugar for this girl, lot's of water and lot's of protein.  I am not cutting out carbs, but cutting down on carbs.  I am planning to adhere to this diet with the utmost conviction. I want to win this challenge, but there are a few people that are even biking to the gym before working out, I'm not doing that, so I have to bring my A game every other day of the week.

No more excuses no more!!!  Gotta do this up right and if I do I will win a $1000 travel voucher that will by my gift to Adrian and I for our wedding.  Have a goal now let's get to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment