Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Monday, May 30, 2011

2 weeks left

There are two weeks left in my six week challenge and I don't know how close I am to my goal.  I wish I knew how other people were doing so I could compare myself and set real goals for myself to reach in order to win.  In a race you can see how far back you are from the finish yet, I can't see how far behind or how far ahead I am.  I think I am behind by at least 6 pounds, so that has to go so I can at least be competitive with the other girl in my class.  I have no idea what other people are at so it's hard to compete for the goal when I am not sure where other people are. 

I know I know I am supposed to be concerned with myself, but I set out to win and I am not sure how far or close I am to reaching my goal.  The other thing that sucks at this point is my bloating, boo to having to go through these periods of times as a female.

So tonight we will have another set of measurements done and I will update you all on my progress.  I am hoping to see some definite changes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment