Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

diet where have you gone?

Diet oh diet where have you gone?  I was looking for you the other day and I couldn't find you so I snacked on half a Reese's peanut butter egg... I looked a couple days before that I couldn't find you either so I tried out a mini blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Today I am baking and baking, bread and cookies and then fixing Fettuccine Alfredo for supper... diet I am still missing you? 

I have come to a conclusion, in regards to my diet.  Thought I have taken a few liberties with my diet I don't feel as if I am cheating. And in actual fact I almost feel as if my diet has become my regular eating habit!!!  I know shocking right.  I no longer feel like I am on a diet, when I am feeling snacky I often go for a bit of fruit or some veggies or some kind of healthy carb, like whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter.  I sometimes give into temptation but I am ok with it, I know that one treat here and there is not going to ruin me and put me back on the fat gaining train.

I fit comfortably into a smaller sized jean now, my shirts are fitting better and I have much more energy.  All in all I think I am being successful on my journey to my wedding day.  Just gotta keep going until I feel like I need to maintain my weight and not lose anymore. 

So diet oh diet thanks for becoming my regular diet and not something I do because I am dieting!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's great Jen!! I am so happy to hear this!!

    ReplyDelete