Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am surviving on No Sugar

So after a horrible day on Thursday and  a not great evening on Friday I think my body is finally adjusting to the lower sugar intake.  Which is frankly amazing.  I am still getting headaches in the evening and I am not sure why that is happening, but I am going to ask my trainer tomorrow about that.

As for the rest of the training it's going really well. We had  workout last night and I push my group to finish two circuits of the training.  I was exhausted by the end and my muscles are starting to stiffen up today but I really felt good about completing the workout.  I really do enjoy working out in group settings so I think to keep myself active I have just maintain signing up for workout classes throughout the year.  That way my caloric intake can be a bit higher and I can have some of those snacks that I can't eat right now while I am trying to get my metabolism up. 

The results are in though, I have already got back to my pre- Christmas weight.  So there are pay offs for working out, and that makes me extremely happy.  This show is on the road and I am going to excel at it!!!!

1 comment: