Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Week One Meals

Sunday Meals
Protein Shake with yogurt and fresh fruit       344 calories
English Muffin with peanut butter and honey  183 calories
Apple and Cottage Cheese                           153 calories
Steak, Stuffed Potato and Corn                    386 calories
oatmeal, apple and cottage cheese                263 calories
Total Calories                                               1329 calories
water                                                           2.25 Litres
Monday Meals
English muffin peanut butter honey.               178 calories
Steak stuffed potato garlic toast                    393 calories
Banana                                                          50 Calories
Chocolate chip cookie                                 120 calories
Chicken breast rice cream corn                    298 calories
Keystone beer                                             143 calories
Total Calories                                            1370 calories
Water                                                         1.5 litres
Tuesday Meals
Shhhh don't judge me today
Special K with 1% mild                              111 calories
Big Mac Meal with Diet Coke                    890 Calories
Taco meat and Ceasar Salad                      313 calories

Total Calories                                             1314 calories
water                                                          2 litres
Wednesday Meals
Protein Shake with yogurt and fresh fruit     344 Calories
turkey wrap with mustard                           260 Calories
Donut                                                         200 Calories
Pork chops, rice and cream corn                330 Calories
strawberries and cream cheese dip              94 calories

Total calories                                            1216 Calories                                        
Water                                                        1.5 litres
Thursday Meals
whole grain toast, peanut butter and honey    331 calories
bbq porkchop rice and cream corn               292 calories
3 pieces pepperoni pizza                               600 calories
strawberries and cream cheese dip                  94 calories
Total Calories                                               1317 calories
Water                                                        2 litres
Friday Meals
protein smoothie                                           344 calories
pumpkin spice cupcakes with icing                264 calories
cottage cheese                                               81 calories
crepes                                                          410 calories
apple and strawberries                                   184 calories
Total Calories                                                 1202 calories
Water                                                       750 ml
Saturday Meals
smoothie                                                       344 calories
raspberry muffin whipped shortbread cookie  219 calories
sandwiches, mixed raw veggies, fruit               275 calories
popcorn                                                         110 calories
hamburgers fries and Caesar salad                  496 calories
Total Calories                                               1444 calories
Water                                                       750 ml

* I use My Fitness Pal App to help me calculate my calories*

So it hasn't been a bad week, I have kept within 200 Calories of my desired caloric intake. So yeah!!!  There are a few items I am embarrassed to have put on this list, but this is about being honest, so that if anyone else is struggling, they can see what I am doing to find success, as I find things that work, then I am going to make sure to highlight those things.  Losing and maintaining weight is hard work, there is no quick fix and I don't just want to lose weight I want to be healthy doing it.  I am going to keep the same goal of 1400 Calories but I have to be within 100 calories for next week, then the next week I am going to drop it 200 calories to hopefully kick start my metabolism!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment