Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Set-backs and achievements

Well I have had a little weight set back, but I am not sure if it's a gaining of fat or lean muscle mass.  I will explain.

Last week was my birthday, so I had a little bit of a indulgence break from my diet plan, seriously, I ate a lot of cupcakes.  Cupcakes with icing, and cream cheese filling.  I felt I deserved a treat, and I do not feel guilty about it.  so my weight went back up and I am trying to figure out why.  Well not really but what is interesting is while I was eating the cupcakes, my weight went down and then stayed the same, but afterwards, like a week later, my weight went up.  So is this a result of adding some fat pounds or a result of building some muscles since I continued to work out, and how can I tell the difference?

I mean my clothes are still fitting the same way, I am not squeezing into any of my pants and the pants that were starting to become loose on me are still loose on me.  So now what does that let me know? 

I am going to say I will meet them in the middle, I may have gained half the weight in unwanted fat pounds, and maybe half the weight is lean muscle mass. 

Next week we get measured then I am on holidays for a week, but I am still going to work out, just have to make sure I go to the gym while I am in Saskatoon, I think I may be able to talk my sister into going with me!!  Or going to for walks with little man, better pack that stroller!!

No comments:

Post a Comment