Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Total Body Blast

So this week began my six weeks of exercise classes.  I began on Friday going to a class called Total Body Blast.  I wasn't sure what to expect but it seemed like a good class. Mostly because it conveniently fit into my schedule and did not really interfere with Leigham's bedtime routine too much.  So to the Rec Center I headed.

First thing I would like to say is the instructor was very welcoming and very supportive.  She pushed but not too hard, and was always encouraging me through my workout.  Since I hadn't really done anything since March, when I stopped going to Crossfit.  (I don't know why I stopped, I just did, it was getting nice outside, figured I would stay motivated doing things outside....ooops I was wrong)  So I was a little slow but I was able to make it through the whole workout without dying of exhaustion.

It was a workout that's for sure.  My muscles were shaking as I left the Rec Center.  I knew I was going to be hurting the next day or the day after.  And do I ever feel it today.  Muscles I forgot I had, are crying out in protest, but not is so much pain that I am thinking I will never do that again. In fact I can't wait to start my next class. 

I am starting Firm Up Aerobics on  Tuesday. It goes Tuesday and Thursday and then I will have Total Body Blast on Friday.  It's going to be busy but in such a good way I am very excited.  Soon the numbers on my scale won't make me groan inwardly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment