Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Exercising

I am sure exercise is the bane of my existence. On the one hand I love to get out and go running or walking or even going to the gym.  On the other hand, I have no motivation to get started.  You would think I have the biggest motivation to get started, I mean my wedding is coming up in less than a year and I would like to look my best.  Yet here I am completely unmotivated.  At least I am unmotivated to get out and do things on my own.  Like just going to the gym to work out, nope not doing that.

I have gotten a bit more motivated this weekend I signed up for 2 fitness classes. So starting this Friday I will be working out 3 times a week.  One class is every Friday and the other is Tuesday and Thursday.  I have also signed the boys up for swimming lessons on Monday and Wednesday so it looks like I will be out of the house every evening.  This should help in getting some motivation going. 

I know that by getting more active my weight problems will start to get under control, but I feel so tired during the day that when I get home all I want to do is relax on my couch or chair and be mindlessly entertained.  So now having to be out of the house every night may help change this situation. 

Here's hoping that this next alteration is the next big step to getting to my ideal weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment