Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Working out Schedule

So with a friend of mine I have started working out daily.  Right now it is easy because school is out, I am not working and neither is she, however we did talk and starting next week we are going to pick two days a week that we work out during the evening that will be set up for when winter comes. 

I have been working out with Little Man, so he is part of my workout.  I will be pushing him in a stroller or carrying him in a snuggli.  He weighs about 19 pounds now so that is a lot of weight to be carrying or pushing around.  It should help with the workout by having a little bit of weight added.  I am hoping that by the middle of August I can start reporting seeing results.  At times I feel like I am not making any progress, in fact at times it feels like I am moving backwards instead of forwards.  Or rather I am making the scale move up and not down.  I am trying not to get discouraged but changing a lifestyle takes a lot of work.  If I am successful maybe I can start this as a business to help other people as well.  Become one of those life coaches lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment