Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Making a routine

So it has taken some time but I can now say that I have developed a night time routine that seems to be working.  My next step will be to write out a step by step checklist that I can ensure I am following it every night.  It's a way to keep my following the routine consistently so that I don't start getting lazy.

i asked a friend the other day, and it made me really start to think, but how come it's so easy to break good habits but to break a bad habit seems to take the work of God in will power to make it happen??  People always say it's hard to quit smoking, quit eating junk food but have you ever heard anyone say it's hard to quit dieting or exercising???  I really do want my life to have good habits that are hard to break, but I think after years and years of bad habits and routines this may not be the quick fix I want it to be. 

However, on the bright side things are coming together.  I am scheduling my life so that I am comfortable with it. Now just to decide what I am going to do about work in November.......

No comments:

Post a Comment