Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weigh Ins again.....

I am getting so frustrated with my weight, but at least my measurements are going down.  My weight is staying up and it's not at a number I am comfortable with, that's just the honest truth.  However, my measurements are down, I went down a whole eight inches on the skinniest part of my waist in three weeks, so I just have to stick to my new diet plan and things should be ok.

I am down 2% in measurements and up 1% in weight.  So it could be muscle mass, and as my clothes are fitting well and even better still I am inclined to believe that.  I just wish the number on the scale didn't mean so much to me right now. It means less and less, but it is the one number I can easily check to keep myself on track. I guess from now I on I have to just check my dress size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment