Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Friday, September 23, 2011

It's only a number..

We had our weigh ins again this week.  Sometimes I dread these bi-monthly occurrences but they do help to keep me honest or more honest.


I need to create an excel sheet that will record my body changes in percentages.  I am really good with Mircosoft, but sometimes it's hard because I don't use Excel that often and sometimes my ideas are much more complicated than I initially think they are.  With this spreadsheet I would have actual stats to show me how well my workouts are going.  Also if I stick to my diet I would be able to see how much more the diet helps in the weight loss category because sometimes I am still skeptical at the diet component.


So here is what I found out from the latest weigh-in.  I am up 4 pounds, not good, but I am not worried until I see the differences in the measurements.  It is the inches where it counts.  So the bad news is I am up 2 centimeters in my chest, Jayzus, the one area I want to lose inches, I gain almost an inch.  I mean some girls may enjoy gaining inches in the chest, but I don't want to go up to an E cup. Like come ON!!!  The Ok news, I have not changed in inches thighs, glutes or neck or shoulders.  The good news, I am down  5 cm in my waist, this would be the smallest part of my waist, my calf is down 3 cm, and my bicep is down 1 cm.  


So here is my next goal.  I am going to book a photo shoot with a photographer, or if money is an issue I am going to set up a photo shoot with my friend where we do some glamour shots and do our hair and make up.  I want it to be an Old Hollywood shoot, so I have to get some ideas for hair and make up and then outfits.  But I think this would be great to keep me motivated and it will be a great  activity to do with my friend or friends that want to get involved with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment