Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

September First has arrived.

So with September 1 having come and gone I am supposed to be re-evaluating my goals.  Or a few of my goals.
Goal #1 with the whole weight loss issue is going well.  I have definitely begun to see some changes and I am sticking with my program of exercising and eating balanced meals.  I do feel I may need some help and I am still considering joining Weight Watchers to that extent.
Goal #2 I feel is in the bag.  I have not had fast food of any kind for so long. I rarely get cravings for chips or chocolate bars.  When I do they are so few and far between that I do feel I can treat myself every once in awhile.
Goal #3 is a little more difficult but I am working out our spending budget and putting us on an allowance.  The allowance is actually helpful and now I am only using my debit card for gas, groceries and this month school supply shopping.
Goal #4 is the routines goal. I feel I am in a routine most of the time. I don't do everything I am supposed to everyday but most days I do get them done. It just depends on how literally I want to follow my routines.  The getting up at 6 is hard at the moment because little man thinks he should still wake up in the middle of the night. :S  but I have been able to get up and be ready to go by 7:30 each morning which is exactly where I need to be!!!

So over the next few days I will be re-evaluated my goals, I will make some more specific and I will add a new one or two.  So let's see how this goes. I am sure that I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment