Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here are the dreaded first set of bikini shots

I am trying to be brave and not worry about what my insecure voice is going to say once i put this out there.  It's one thing to put up shots of yourself in gym clothes but it's quite another to put up bikini shots when you used to be over 200 lbs.  yes I said it that was my top weight when I decided enough was enough.  I have lost 20 lbs of fat but gained some lean muscle mass, so my weight isn't down 20 lbs but it's close.  I have lost more since these photos were taken a total of 3 lbs. So I think my next shots that I will take tonight will maybe show some of these changes.
 So here are the front, side and rear view of me.  I am going to do another blog here soon and show and progression of pictures, from when I started to now.



1 comment:

  1. i don't know what's hotter you in your bikini or the slippers you are wearing with it!!! HAHA!!! Good for you in doing this - I would never!!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete