Life Style Lift

This Blog is dedicated to my goal to change my life. In this blog you will read of my trials, triumphs and tests into improving the quality of my life and that of my family's life. It will start out with basic things, things I have influence over and will move on to more intricate changes. This blog will read like a diary, one of my goals is to update it daily, noting a small change I have made or maintained during that day.

From food to fitness, spending money to saving money, setting goals and achieving goals, and everything in between. Stay tuned to see how my Lifestyle Lift pays off!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last week!!

OMG I can hardly believe it, I have one week left in my six weeks to a new you. Do I feel like a new me, well I feel more like the old me then I have in a very long time.  There are definitely some changes that I still have to work on but some of the changes have come very easily and I am enjoying incorporating them into my life and into my families healthy living.

So next Monday I go for my final weigh in and measurements, so that is when I will post my final results and then I will hopefully have some links to send you to see my video interview or some first time pictures with last week pictures.  It's going to be exciting.

I can give you these results though. I am definitely feeling a change in my body at this point.  I have more energy, I am not as tired as I was.  I still like my sleep and can still go to bed early but if I stay up an extra hour or two I am not a walking zombie the next day.  I feel healthier and I am not getting sick even though everyone around me is catching every cold and virus that is floating in this environment.  My clothes are fitting better, I even wore a pair of guess jeans I bought back when my dad was still alive in the hospital yesterday that I hadn't been able to put on since I bought them because I had gained weight after he passed away and I gained more weight because then I got pregnant.  Now two years later I am getting back down.  Next stop is to get back into the pants I bought when my dad was in making his big mistake 8 months prior to his death. 

I hope you are all looking forward to my results as much as I am.  Soon maybe I will be comfortable posting bikini pictures too!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment